Women's Hoops Season Tix On Sale Today
Release Date: 10/13/2008
The Ducks have 17 home games scheduled at historic McArthur Court this season, including hosting 2008 NCAA Tournament teams Wyoming, Baylor, Montana, Baylor and Utah.
Oregon tips off the season hosting Northwest Christian University in an exhibition game on Sunday, Nov. 2, and then plays Western Oregon in its final preseason tuneup on Monday, Nov. 10.
The home opener is scheduled for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 18 with Pacific in town.
If you are interested in becoming a new season ticket holder you may sign up for Duckmail by CLICKING HERE, or you may also contact the Oregon Athletic Ticket office at 1-800-WEBFOOT.
Oregon’s 2008-09 squad is returning eight letterwinners from a season ago, including all-conference junior guard Taylor Lilley, 2008 Olympian Micaela Cocks and the heralded sophomore class; Nicole Canepa, Ellyce Ironmonger, Nia Jackson, Victoria Kenyon, Ellie Manou and Tatianna Thomas.
In addition, the Ducks are welcoming senior redshirt Rita Kollo to the floor along with junior transfer Lindsey Saffold and the freshmen trio of Darriel Gaynor, Jasmin Holliday and Amanda Johnson.
You can find more information on season ticket prices by CLICKING HERE.
The Ducks open the Pac-10 season at home hosting Arizona (Jan. 8) and Arizona State (Jan. 10). A complete schedule can be found HERE.
Other important dates include the Civil War game with Oregon State on Jan. 31, the WBCA Pink Zone game scheduled for Feb. 14 against the Huskies and senior day set for March 7 vs. USC.
- Notes: Ducks Close Out Non-Conference Schedule with Seattle U
- Bando Named Pac-12 Freshman of the Week
- Oregon's Rally Falls Short vs. Fresno State
- Notes: Women's Basketball Hosts Fresno State on Sunday
- Ducks Persevere To Win in Double Overtime as Alleyne Reaches 1,000 Career Rebounds
- While Preparing to Battle at Rose Bowl, Ducks and Seminoles Team Up to Fight Rare Disease
- Anderson On Rockies 40-Man Roster
- Oregon Enjoys Steady Diet of Success at Receiver Under Matt Lubick
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks