Joevan Catron has asked that fans come to Saturday’s game against Stanford wearing white.EUGENE, Ore. -- Senior forward
The game, which tips-off at 3 p.m. (PT), marks Senior Day for both Catron and fellow senior Jay-R Strowbridge. They are looking to make the atmosphere extra special for what could be the last time they play in front of the home fans.
“I can’t remember having a ‘White Out’ since I’ve been here,” Catron said. “When the fans do it for football games, it always adds to the experience. Coming out of the tunnel one last time on Senior Day, it would be pretty special to see Matt Arena in all white.”
A reminder to fans that the Senior Day presentation will take place following Saturday’s game (not before as in years past).
Oregon is playing its final regular season home games this week, hosting California on Thursday at 6 p.m. and Stanford on Saturday.
Tickets for both games are available for purchase at the Casanova Center ticket office, the Matthew Knight Arena box office, by phone at 1-800-WEBFOOT and online at goducks.com. Tickets are available in all sections for the UO-Cal game, with prices ranging from $14-$37. Tickets are only available in the Midcourt ($24) and Backcourt Terrace ($18) sections for Saturday’s game with Stanford.
Catron Asks Fans to Wear White on Saturday
Release Date: 02/23/2011
- 2015-16 Pac-12 Hoops Slate Released
- MKA Parking Options Expanded
- International Play This Summer Served Ducks Well
- UO-Baylor Picked for ESPN Marathon
- Tourney Teams Highlight Schedule
- After Victory At Colorado, Cougars Now Oregon's Focus
- Sangwan Victorious in Final Day of WSU Invitational
- Wise Leads Ducks at Nike Collegiate Invitational
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks