O Heroes will host the second annual Showtime student-athlete talent show on Thursday, May 3, at Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene. The event is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. (PT). Seating is general admission and doors open to the public at 6:30 p.m.EUGENE, Ore. -- The University of Oregon Athletic Department’s
Tickets ($5) are available for purchase online at goducks.com and at matthewknightarena.com. In-person sales can take place at the Matthew Knight Arena Box Office (M-F, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.). Proceeds go back to the O Heroes program to fund future community service events around the Eugene/Springfield area.
The talent show will feature all 17 of UO’s varsity sports programs. The event is expected to run about two hours and will be made up of both live performances and previously recorded video entries. The video entries will be played on the Knight Vision video board at Matthew Knight Arena.
In addition to the talent performances, the event will recognize O Heroes’ annual partners: Boys and Girls Club of Eugene, KIDSPORTS, The Holden Leadership Center, UO Fraternity and Sorority Life, Food for Lane County, Habitat for Humanity and many others.
For more information on the Showtime event please contact O Heroes Director Judy Sheldon at 541-346-5740 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a recap of last year's inaugural event
MORE ABOUT O HEROES
The O Heroes program is a student-athlete philanthropy organization. The goal for O Heroes is to create a collective organization that can positively impact Oregon, specifically the Eugene/Springfield community. The student-athletes’ efforts in this regard are our way of thanking the fans and the community for their continued support.
UPCOMING O HEROES COMMUNITY SERVICE EVENTS
- May 11 = “O” lympics Community Event with the Boys and Girls Club of Eugene
- May 17 = UO University Day, campus groups come together to help beautify UO’s campus.
- June 3 = Quackin’ Action Youth Development, Educating the Youth of Eugene/Springfield how to be a good “Duck.”
Showtime Student-Athlete Talent Show Set for May 3
Release Date: 04/17/2012
Show Time: Student Athlete Talent Show PromoPLAY VIDEO
- O Heroes Fall 2014 Recap
- Ducks Shop for Active 20-30 Club Giving Tree
- Student-athletes Participate In Tree Planting Effort
- O Heroes School Supply Drive
- O Heroes Service Trip to Nicaragua Proves Unforgettable
- Oregon's Rally Falls Short vs. Fresno State
- Ducks Close Out Busy Slate with UCSB
- New Lineup Sparks Ducks to Victory Over Delaware State, 83-70
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks