Men's Tennis Ready for ITA Regionals
Release Date: 10/17/2012
Competing for the Ducks in the first round of singles play on Friday will be seniors Aaron Clissold and Jeff Mullen, juniors Robin Cambier and Alex Rovello, sophomores Daniel Sardu and Michael Schaeffer, and freshmen Brent Chin and Daan Maasland.
The doubles teams for the tournament will consist of Clissold and Sardu, Rovello and Maasland, Mullen and Cambier, and Chin and Schaeffer. Doubles competition begins on Saturday morning. The consolation brackets for singles and doubles will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
“We’ve been practicing really well since the Boise State tournament,” said head coach Nils Schyllander. “Some of the guys didn’t perform how they wanted to perform up there and we’ve been practicing really well and really taking it to heart. We’re going to go down there and compete hard and we’re extremely excited about it.”
Check back on goducks.com at the end of each day for results.
- Maasland Defeats Ranked Foe In 6-1 Loss To USC
- Ducks Unable to Take Down No. 15 UCLA on the Road
- Ducks Face So Cal Schools To Kick Off Pac-12 Competition
- UO Concludes Non-Conference Play With Emphatic 7-0 Win
- Pacific Travels to Eugene for Ducks' Final Non-conference Match
- Notes: No. 1 Ducks Meet No. 10 Bruins in Los Angeles
- Newcomers Nelson, Amadi Add Intrigue To Rebuilt Secondary
- Struggles On Diamond Continue With 6-4 Loss To Portland
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks