Ducks Fall To 14th at Stanford Intercollegiate
Release Date: 10/20/2012
Sophomore Cassy Isagawa (69-76=145) fell from first place into a tie for 20th after shooting five-over on the day. Fellow sophomore Cali Hipp (79-71=150) moved up 28 spots into a tie for 49th after shooting an even par in the second round.
The Ducks also counted scorecards from Caroline Inglis (T76-76-77=153) and Raphaela Dyer (82-77=159) who both shot six-over 77 on the day. Hanule Sky Seo (74-82=156) also competed and shot 11-over 82.
Kyung Kim (66-72-138) of Southern California had a terrific performance today shooting four-under 66 and moved from 17th place into first place. Southern Cal’s Doris Chen (69-70=139) fell one spot into a tie for second place with Kelsey Vines of Oklahoma State (70-69=139) who moved up two spots after shooting two-under 69 today.
No.3 Southern Cal (286-285=571) remains in first place after the second round, shooting one-over 285 on the day. No. 2 Washington (290-285=575) vaulted itself into second place after having shooting one-over 285 today. Oregon State (287-290=577) dropped one spot into a tie for third place with No. 15 Oklahoma State (298-288=577).
- Ducks Travel to North Carolina
- Ducks Win East-West Match Play Challenge
- Ducks Advance to Championship with Win over Michigan
- Ducks Advance to Championship Round After Finishing Third in Stroke Play
- Ducks Travel to Wisconsin for East-West Match Play Challenge
- Ducks Prep for Bay-Area Weekend
- Oregon A&T Releases 2016 Schedule
- Ducks Move Fall Season to Washington Invitational
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks