Eleven Soccer Ducks Honored by Pac-12
Release Date: 11/16/2012
Oregon did not place anyone on the first or second team, but had their eleven be named to the honorable mention team.
Those 11 were seniors Nicole Bakke, Mo Fitzgerald, Kelsey Hones, Scout Libke, Maddy Mercier and Lauren Thompson, junior Achijah Berry, and sophomores Ryann Davie, Kelsey Foo, Bri Pugh and Allie Rodriguez.
Washington State led the first and second teams with five total selections, while Arizona State and Oregon State had four each. ASU's Nicki Stone had the highest GPA on either team for the second year in a row with a 4.04 in Tourism Development & Management.
To be eligible for selection to the academic team, a student-athlete must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade-point average and be either a starter or significant contributor.
The Ducks finished the 2012 campaign with an 8-10-2 overall mark.
- Professional Soccer Update from Kristen Parr
- Senior Community Service Event: Eugene Mission
- Kuroda Receives National Team Camp Invite
- Everett Invited to U-19 Women's National Team Training Camp
- Spring 2016 Schedule Announced
- Wise, Foushee Earn Pac-12 Postseason Honors
- Hawkins Becomes UO's New Wins Leader in DH Sweep
- Ducks are NCAA-Bound
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks