Eleven Soccer Ducks Honored by Pac-12
Release Date: 11/16/2012
Oregon did not place anyone on the first or second team, but had their eleven be named to the honorable mention team.
Those 11 were seniors Nicole Bakke, Mo Fitzgerald, Kelsey Hones, Scout Libke, Maddy Mercier and Lauren Thompson, junior Achijah Berry, and sophomores Ryann Davie, Kelsey Foo, Bri Pugh and Allie Rodriguez.
Washington State led the first and second teams with five total selections, while Arizona State and Oregon State had four each. ASU's Nicki Stone had the highest GPA on either team for the second year in a row with a 4.04 in Tourism Development & Management.
To be eligible for selection to the academic team, a student-athlete must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade-point average and be either a starter or significant contributor.
The Ducks finished the 2012 campaign with an 8-10-2 overall mark.
- Fawcett Heads In Game Winner for Ducks
- Tasker's Talk: Part IV
- Six Months After ACL Injury, Wong Is Back On The Pitch With UO Soccer
- Early Goal Decides Ducks’ Fate As They Fall 1-0 To UCLA
- Ducks Open Pac-12 Play on the Road at UCLA
- Ducks Take Control In Third Quarter To Beat Buffs
- New Wrinkles Help Spark Victory At Colorado
- Oregon at Colorado - Postgame Notebook
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks