Men's Tennis Hosts DePaul and Nevada
Release Date: 01/30/2013
The Ducks are 4-0 this season after easily handling Portland State, Seattle U, South Carolina Upstate and Eastern Washington in home matches, sweeping every point but one against Eastern Washington.
DePaul is currently 1-1 in dual match play after defeating the University of Illinois at Chicago 5-2 and falling to Purdue 4-3. The Nevada Wolfpack is 2-1 after topping UC Irvine 6-1 and Northern Arizona 7-0, while dropping a match to Arizona 5-2. All three of their matches thus far have been on the road. DePaul and Nevada will face off against each other on Friday at 12:30 p.m. at the UO Student Tennis Center. Idaho is also in town for matches against DePaul and Nevada, though they will not play against the Ducks.
A full recap with statistics from each match will be available following action from the Student Tennis Center on the UO athletics website, www.goducks.com.
Brent Chin after PracticePLAY VIDEO
- UO Tennis Earns Seven Players on All-Academic Team
- Pair of Ducks Named to Pac-12 All-Conference Team
- Schyllander Signs Top Junior from Indonesia
- Swaysland Earns ITA Award, Internship with Wilson
- Oregon Tripped Up in Quarterfinals at Pac-12 Championships
- Freeman, Buckner On Major Award Preseason Watch Lists
- Month On Recruiting Trail Was Invaluable Experience For GA
- Tourney Teams Highlight Schedule
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks