Ducks Fall to Huskies in Pac-12 Tournament, 69-62
Release Date: 03/07/2013
Talia Walton added 19 points and nine rebounds, while Aminah Williams had 11 points and 17 boards, for the fifth-seeded Huskies (20-10), who trailed by as many as 22 in the first half. Washington won despite shooting 32 percent from the floor, including 6 of 31 from 3-point range.
Ariel Thomas led the No. 12 seed Ducks (4-27) with 13 points. Jillian Alleyne scored 11, and she and Liz Brenner grabbed 15 rebounds apiece.
The Huskies went ahead for good, 61-60, on Walton's jumper with 4:17 to play, and Walton's 3-pointer with 1:13 left gave Washington a six-point lead and effectively clinched the win.
Washington will face No. 4 seed Colorado in Friday's quarterfinals.
- Notes: Ducks Host Bruins Saturday
- Ducks Fall in OT at Arizona
- Notes: Ducks Meet Wildcats in Tucson
- Ducks Lose Halftime Lead at No. 13 ASU
- Notes: Ducks Visit Surging Sun Devils
- TrackTown Tuesday makes season debut on Feb. 3
- Ducks Looking to Bounce Back at ASU
- 2014 Season In Review: Linebackers
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks