2013 Spring Football Game
8:30 am East Lot opens to public
8:30 am Duck Store at Moshofsky Center Opens
9:00 am Shuttle bus begins from
Valley River Center & SEHS
Mo Center & Mo Plaza Opens
10:00 am Autzen gates open to the public
11:00 am Kick Off
Inside Mo closes
1:00 pm Spring Game concludes
1:30 pm Shuttle ends
2:00 pm Baseball vs Stanford
5:00 pm Soccer scrimmage vs. OSU at Papé Field
- East Lot will open to the public at 8:30 am
- Entries 4 & 5 available for access off Leo Harris Parkway
- Cost is $5
- First come-first served for general parking & ADA parking
- ADA parking available via Entry 5
- Parking also being sold for $5 at:
o Science Factory
o Boy Scouts
o Lane County Mental Health
o Serbu Justice Center
o Masonic Lodge
Free shuttles will be running from
o South Eugene High School
o Valley River Center
- Shuttles begin at 9:00 am
- There will NOT be a halftime shuttle
- Shuttles resume post game. Loading will be on Leo Harris Parkway west of the stadium.
- Shuttles will run a minimum of 30 minutes post football game.
- The shuttle will not run after the baseball game.
MOSHOFKY CENTER & PLAZA
- Opens at 9:00 am
- Free to the public
- Military activities and information
- Food & beverage
- Closes at 11:00 am
- Opens at 10:00 am
o Three cans of non-perishable food items for entry
- Access into the stadium
o East Gate
o South Gate
o Southwest Ramp next to the Casanova Center
o Trams will not be running. We will have some carts to assist patrons.
o Disabled patrons should enter the stadium via the south gate & use the elevator to access the concourse.
o Accessible seating is available on the concourse level.
o Seating is primarily limited to the south side of the stadium. A small number of seats will be available on the north, but cannot overflow beyond the marked sections.
- EPD will be running a full traffic out including controlling traffic signals and routing traffic.
- The MLK off ramp from northbound Coburg Road will be closed starting approximately 12:15pm.
- There will be heavy traffic pre-game but no changes to traffic.
- Due to construction, the north side of the stadium will be closed to the public.
- Our capacity for this game will be 37,400 people.
- When we determine that the stadium is full, the event will close to additional fans.
- We will use Jerry Allen’s broadcast and the official football twitter @WintheDay to update fans coming to the game.