Dixon To Throw Out First Pitch Friday, Tickets Still Available
Release Date: 03/05/2009
A limited number of Baseball General Admission tickets have been released for sale immediately for the Oregon-Santa Clara series, taking place from Friday, March 6-Sunday, March 8.
Baseball General Admission seating is located in the first and third base bleachers and tickets are $12 each, subject to availability.
Click HERE to order tickets.
Game times for this weekend:
2 p.m., Friday, March 6
11 a.m. (Doubleheader), Saturday, March 7 (one ticket is good for both games)
1 p.m., Sunday, March 8
In 2007, Dixon put together one of the best senior seasons in school history, guiding Oregon to an 8-1 record and a No. 2 seed in the BCS standings before a knee injury prematurely curtailed his Heisman Trophy campaign and ultimately ended the Ducks’ BCS title game hopes. He was the Pacific-10 Conference’s unanimous Offensive Player of the Year and the honorable mention All-American finished ninth on the school’s single-season total offense chart (2,719 yards) despite playing in only 10 games. He completed his collegiate career as the single-season and all-time school record-holder in passing completion percentage (67.7% and 63.9%, respectively). A major league baseball prospect in the Atlanta Braves organization, he was drafted in the fifth round of the 2008 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers and earned a Super Bowl ring during his rookie season.
- Chase, Irvin claim preseason All-America honors
- Happy Halloween and Go Ducks!
- Reed To Pitch In Fall League All-Star Game
- Friday's Alumni Baseball Game Also Debut For Newcomers
- Former Duck Reed Earns Arizona Fall League Award
- Oregon's Rally Falls Short vs. Fresno State
- Ducks Close Out Busy Slate with UCSB
- New Lineup Sparks Ducks to Victory Over Delaware State, 83-70
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks