Oregon Exercises Rollover Clause in Bellotti's Contract
Release Date: 02/05/2007
The rollover addendum, which was added to Bellotti’s pact four years ago, is designed to always provide the state’s winningest Division I football coach of all time with five years remaining on his current contract and insure stability to a program which is second in overall victories in the Pacific-10 Conference (97-48-0) during his 12-year Oregon head coaching tenure.
The rollover clause will extend the Oregon coach’s contract through June 30, 2012.
Bellotti’s annual university salary will remain at $150,000, with his guaranteed base contract unchanged at $650,000. His total compensation package, including incentives, is estimated at $1.1 million.
The Ducks finished last year with a 7-6 record.
The 56-year-old head coach has led the school to 10 of its 20 bowl appearances in his 12 seasons at the Oregon helm in addition to becoming the only football coach in school history to lead teams to 10 or more wins in a single season, which he has accomplished on three separate occasions.
- 2014 Season Review: Defensive line
- 2014 Season Review: Offensive line
- 2014 Season in Review: Receiver/TE
- 2014 Season in Review: Running Back
- 2014 Season in Review: Quarterbacks
- Ducks Look To Show Growth In Rematch With Arizona
- UO Soccer Camp Registration Is Now Open
- No. 6 Arizona Awaits Ducks in Desert
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks