Lacrosse Hosting Annual 7-v-7 Clinic
Release Date: 12/12/2011
The clinic and tournament will be run by Oregon lacrosse coaches and players and feature both a 24-team tournament and training sessions in the Moshofsky Center (right next to the Duck Shop) and in Autzen Stadium.
Only the first 24 teams of 10 (nine field players, one goalie) that complete all needed paperwork will be accepted into the tournament. Each team will be coached by an Oregon lacrosse player. All teams are also guaranteed a full day of play.
The cost of the tournament is just $40 per player and competitors are required to bring cleats, stick, mouth guard & eye wear. Goalies also need to bring their own protective gear. Individuals can register and will be put on a house team. Clinics will be held both indoors and outdoors and players are instructed to dress accordingly.
Teams can register until Jan. 27, 2012. Any questions can be directed at Oregon lacrosse assistant coach Jen May Derby (email@example.com or 541.346.5492).
A waiver and registration forms can be downloaded on the right of the screen.
- Beck Steps Down as Lacrosse Coach
- Williams Named to MPSF All-Tournament Team
- Ducks Eliminated from MPSF Tournament
- Three Ducks Earn All-MPSF Honors
- Ducks, Buffs Tangle in MPSF Quarterfinals
- Pitching Propels Ducks Past Gaels
- Ducks Reach NCAA Quarterfinals After Thrilling Finish Monday
- Community Service Event: Part II
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks