The purpose of this clinic is to provide every woman the opportunity to listen and interact with the coaches on the Oregon football staff and to gain knowledge and insight into the game of college football... and to have fun while doing it.
The content of the clinic has been geared towards providing basic and fundamental information with the opportunity to take your understanding to the next level.
There will be a welcome reception during registration prior to the lectures and demonstrations with heavy hor d'oeuvres, soft drinks, water, thirst quenchers, as well as beer and wine for those participants over the age of 21.
The format of the clinic is designed to provide every woman the basic concepts and nuances of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. This is fully interactive experience, but will allow the participants to ask questions throughout the clinic.
Registration and reception will be in the Moshofsky Center.
- Clinic Date: Friday, April 15, 2016
- Before April 1: $45 per person
- After April 1: $50 per person
Application / Registration
- 5:30 PM - Registration
- 5:30-6:30 PM - Reception
- 6:30-6:50 PM - Opening Remarks - Q&A with Coach Helfrich
- 6:50-8:30 PM - Coaches Stations
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (541) 346-3825
- Fax: (541) 346-5033
- Mailing Address: 2500 Martin Luther King Blvd
Eugene, OR 97401