The purpose of this clinic is to provide every woman the opportunity to listen and interact with the coaches on the Oregon football staff and to gain knowledge and insight into the game of college football... and to have fun while doing it.
The content of the clinic has been geared towards providing basic and fundamental information with the opportunity to take your understanding to the next level.
There will be a welcome reception during registration prior to the lectures and demonstrations with heavy hor d'oeuvres, soft drinks, water, thirst quenchers, as well as beer and wine for those participants over the age of 21.
Although there will not be a lot of physical activity, a changing room is available for those women who are coming straight from work or an appointment.
The format of the clinic is designed to provide every woman the basic concepts and nuances of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. The lecture format will allow the participants to ask questions throughout the clinic.
Registration and reception will be in the lobby of the Hatfield-Dowlin Complex.
- Clinic Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Deadline for Pre-Registration: June 2, 2014
- Before June 2: $45 per person
- After June 2: $50 per person
Application / Registration
- 5:00pm - Registration
- 5:00-6:15pm - Reception
- 6:15-6:30pm - Opening Remarks - Q&A with Coach Helfrich
- 6:30-8:10pm - 10 Stations (rotate every 10 minutes)
Please contact our office if you'd like to sponsor the 2014 Oregon Football Womens Clinic.
The Hilton Garden Inn has offered our attendees a reduced rate of $99/night. Please visit http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/E/EUGORGI-ORFWC-20140604/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG to book your room online, or call the front desk reservations at 541-736-3000 and mention the Oregon Football Coaches Clinic to receive the $99 rate.
- The Eugene Hilton Downtown has also offered a reduced rate. Pleast visit: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/E/EUGEHHF-UOWC-20140604/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG to book your room online.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (541) 346-3825
- Fax: (541) 346-5033
- Mailing Address: 2500 Martin Luther King Blvd
Eugene, OR 97401