2014 Oregon Football Coaches Clinic
The purpose of this clinic is designed to provide every coach the opportunity to listen and interact with several successful high school coaches and the outstanding coaches on the Oregon football staff. Our forum allows high school coaches to ask questions throughout the clinic. In addition to lectures, there will be on-field teaching to explain time honored drill work.
The site of the clinic is the Club Room at Autzen Stadium.
Please plan on parking in the East Lot at Autzen Stadium.
The format is lecture style for guest speakers, breakout sessions by position with the Oregon staff and on-field instruction.
Costs & Application
- Individual Coach:
- $60 per coach
- Staffs of 3 or More Coaches:
- $50 per coach
Application and Registration
Schedule & Important Dates
- Speaker Schedule
- Clinic Dates: Thursday, April 3 - Friday, April 4 2014
- Scott Frost - UO Offensive Coordinator / QB Coach
- John Neal - UO Defensive Passing Game Coordinator / DB Coach
- Bob Wager - Head Coach, Martin HS (Arlington, TX)
- JT Curtis - Head Coach, John Curtis HS (New Orleans, LA)
The Hilton Garden Inn has offered our attendees a reduced rate of $99/night. Please visit http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/E/EUGORGI-ORFC-20140402/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG to book your room online, or call the front desk reservations at 541-736-3000 and mention the Oregon Football Coaches Clinic to receive the $99 rate.
Please contact see our sponsor information sheet if you'd like to sponsor the 2014 Oregon Football Coaches Clinic.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (541) 346-3825
- Fax: (541) 346-5033
- Mailing Address: 2500 Martin Luther King Blvd
Eugene, OR 97401