The purpose of this clinic is to provide every woman the opportunity to listen and interact with the coaches on the Oregon football staff and to gain knowledge and insight into the game of college football... and to have fun while doing it.
The content of the clinic has been geared towards providing basic and fundamental information with the opportunity to take your understanding to the next level.
There will be a welcome reception during registration prior to the lectures and demonstrations with heavy hor d'oeuvres, soft drinks, water, thirst quenchers, as well as beer and wine for those participants over the age of 21.
Although there will not be a lot of physical activity, a changing room is available for those women who are coming straight from work or an appointment.
The format of the clinic is designed to provide every woman the basic concepts and nuances of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. The lecture format will allow the participants to ask questions throughout the clinic.
The site of the clinic is the Moshofsky Center located adjacent to Autzen Stadium.
- Clinic Date: Thursday, April 18 2013
- Deadline for Pre-Registration: April 15, 2013
- Before April 15: $40 per person
- After April 15: $45 per person
Application / Registration
- 5:00pm - Registration / Check-In at the Duck Shop
- 5:00-6:00pm - Reception
- 6:00-6:15pm - Opening Remarks
- 6:15-8:45pm - 10 Stations (rotate every 15 minutes)
- 8:45-9:00pm - Facility Tour (locker room, weight room, treatment center)
Please contact our office if you'd like to sponsor the 2013 Oregon Football Womens Clinic.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (541) 346-3825
- Fax: (541) 346-5033
- Mailing Address: 2727 Leo Harris Parkway
Eugene, OR 97401