Daniel Miernicki has been selected as one of six American collegians to represent the United States team at the 2010 Palmer Cup at Royal Portrush Golf Club in Portrush, Northern Ireland. The annual Ryder Cup-style competition will be played June 24-26, pitting the U.S. against a team of NCAA golfers with European roots.NORMAN, Okla. – University of Oregon golfer
A sophomore from Santee, Calif., Miernicki has two medalist performances this year, winning the Oregon Duck Invitational and U.S. Intercollegiate. He ranks 18th nationally in the Golfstat Cup standings and has the fifth-lowest scoring average in the nation at 70.43.
Miernicki’s performance this season has played a major role in Oregon’s current No. 2 ranking. The Ducks compete at the Pac-10 Championships starting Monday, April 26 at Karsten G.C. in Tempe, Ariz.
Miernicki Named to U.S. Side for Palmer Cup
Release Date: 04/22/2010
- Martin Signs Three to NLIs
- Ducks Finish Sixth at The Gifford
- Raza Leads Ducks on Day Two in San Diego
- Ducks in Third After First Round at The Gifford
- Ducks Wrap Up Fall Season in San Diego
- Petersenís Big Night Helps Ducks Take Care of Clemson
- Cheserek Named Athlete of the Year
- Oregon Football Game Notes: OSU
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks