Daniel Miernicki has been selected as one of six American collegians to represent the United States team at the 2010 Palmer Cup at Royal Portrush Golf Club in Portrush, Northern Ireland. The annual Ryder Cup-style competition will be played June 24-26, pitting the U.S. against a team of NCAA golfers with European roots.NORMAN, Okla. – University of Oregon golfer
A sophomore from Santee, Calif., Miernicki has two medalist performances this year, winning the Oregon Duck Invitational and U.S. Intercollegiate. He ranks 18th nationally in the Golfstat Cup standings and has the fifth-lowest scoring average in the nation at 70.43.
Miernicki’s performance this season has played a major role in Oregon’s current No. 2 ranking. The Ducks compete at the Pac-10 Championships starting Monday, April 26 at Karsten G.C. in Tempe, Ariz.
Miernicki Named to U.S. Side for Palmer Cup
Release Date: 04/22/2010
- Ducks Conclude Play at Pumpkin Ridge
- Ducks Wrap Up Second Day at Pumpkin Ridge
- Wise Leads Ducks at Nike Collegiate Invitational
- Ducks Continue Fall Season at Nike Golf Collegiate
- Wise Named Pac-12 Golfer of the Month
- Alumni Game Evolving Into Showcase
- Ducks Start Fall Season in Santa Barbara
- Football Practice Report: Oct. 8
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks