Full Court Press: Civil War Tips Off Sunday
Jan. 19, 2011
Rumor is that ticket sales are reaching near-record numbers as we look ahead to Sunday’s Civil War game as the Oregon women get to christen Matthew Knight Arena at 12 p.m., against Oregon State.
General admission tickets are currently available online for $2, and will be available on the day of the game at the ticket box office as the Ducks attempt to Pack Matt.
Tickets can be purchased by clicking HERE, calling 1-800-WEB-FOOT, or in person at the Casanova Center ticket office. Tickets can also be purchased at the Matthew Knight Arena ticket windows 90 minutes prior to game time. The doors to Matt Arena open 60 minutes prior to tip.
• The Oregon women’s basketball family also wants to thank all the Duck fans that attended the final game at McArthur Court on Jan. 8, as the Ducks ended their Mac Court tenure with a 68-64 victory over the Huskies. Check out this amazing photo album of the Mac Court finale, courtesy of Erik Bishoff, by clicking HERE.
On Sunday, the Ducks will be giving away women’s basketball trading cards to the first 3,000 fans through the doors.
In addition, the “Student Fan of the Game” will win a round-trip ticket to their choice of Las Vegas, Phoenix, Los Angeles or San Francisco courtesy of Allegiant Air.
At halftime, 100 free personal pans pizzas courtesy of Papa's pizza will be passed out in the student section. These will not be coupons folks, but piping hot, cheesy pizzas for a quick halftime snack.
• Also, an interesting fact looking forward to Sunday’s game, the top four women’s basketball crowds in program history have been recorded against the Beavers:
1. 9,738, March 6, 1996 vs. Oregon State (W, 69-60, Mac Court)
2. 9,087, March 10, 2000 vs. Oregon State (W, 60-53, Mac Court)
3. 8,815, March 10, 2001 vs. Oregon State (W, 72-60, Mac Court)
4. 8,260, Jan. 29, 1999 vs. Oregon State (W,59-46, Mac Court)