Oregon Postgame Notebook – Game 6 vs. Washington
- Oregon tied the school record for "Pick 6" touchdowns in a season with four, when SO S Avery Patterson returned his second in as many weeks, 43 yards for the score in the first quarter.
- The Ducks have scored 35 or more points in the first half in four of five home games this season.
- SR RB Kenjon Barner passed Ricky Whittle (1999-95) for sixth on UO's all-time rushing list with 2,583 yards. Barner finished with 20 carries for 122 yards, his third game of 100 or more rushing yards this season.
- FR QB Marcus Mariota tied his season-best with four touchdown passes.
- SO TE Colt Lyerla's 48-yard reception in the fist quarter was a career-high. Lyerla had a pair of touchdown catches and finished with career highs of three receptions and 71 yards.
- Chip Kelly won his 40th game as a head coach and improved to 26-0 in games played from Week 2 through Week 8.
- Oregon's 9-game winning streak vs. Washington is the Ducks' longest vs. any conference opponent and longest on either side of the UO/UW rivalry.
- The Ducks started the season 6-0 for the seventh time in 117 seasons and second time in three years.
- The crowd of 58,334 (seating capacity 54,000) marked the 86th consecutive sellout for an Oregon football game at Autzen Stadium, dating to 1999. The last non-sellout was Sept. 18, 1999 vs. Nevada.