Ducks Falter in Second Day of Boise St. Fall Classic
Release Date: 10/06/2012
In singles, Brent Chin lost his third round matchup to Montana’s Vaughn 6-3, 6-2. Alex Rovello fell to Gonzaga’s Nazal 6-4, 6-4 and Michael Schaeffer lost to Portland’s Paxton Deuel 6-7, 6-3, 6-1. Senior Aaron Clissold continued yesterday’s success by beating Montana’s Semion Branzburg 7-5, 6-3 before taking down Portland’s Justin Guay 6-0, 3-6, 6-1.
In doubles play, Rovello and Maasland lost to Abilene Christian 8-2, while Clissold and Sardu fell to Idaho State’s Norman and Gross 8-6 in the third round. In the first round of the doubles consolation draw, Schaeffer and Chin defeated Cochrane and Lubek 8-2.
The Ducks hit the courts again tomorrow for the last day of the tournament in Boise, Idaho. Check back on goducks.com for results after all the action.
- Ducks Fall to Stanford in Second Round of Pac-12 Championships
- Ducks Tame Cats at Pac-12 Championships
- Ducks Face Arizona to Open Pac-12 Championships
- Ducks Down Dawgs
- Schyllander Adds Transfer from Japan
- Ducks Blank Arizona, Win 7-0
- 4x400 Adds Third Penn Wheel
- QBs Battle, Brown Returns, Mitchell Shines In Spring Game
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks