Women's Tennis Completes Day Two at Cougar Fall Open
Release Date: 11/03/2012
In singles, Patricia Skowronski fell to Houston’s Kordolaimi 6-4, 6-2 and will face Auburn’s Burgmans tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Sofia Hager lost to Arkansas’ Belmar 6-3, 1-6, 10-8 on the consolation side of the bracket and will go up against LU’s Yang tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Also in consolations, Lana Buttner defeated Texas State’s Perez 6-1, 6-1 and will move on to play against Auburn’s Kitchen 6-2, 6-2.
Oregon’s doubles team of Metzger and Pascale Neubert advanced past Lamar’s Salas and Czudek by walkover. They subsequently allowed Pfeifler and Flickinger of Auburn to advance by walkover against them. Lena Macomson and Buttner took down Kazimieruk and Fraser of host-site Houston 8-4 in the second round and will face Lamar’s Domenech and Wellman tomorrow. Skowronski and Hager fell to Auburn’s Burgmans and Kasler 8-3 and are set to face North Texas’ Bardabush and Joubert tomorrow in consolation play.
Check back on GoDucks.com tomorrow for results and reactions.
- Ducks Finish Strong at Washington Invitational
- Ducks Finish Day Two at Washington Invitational
- Johnson, Nasser Highlight First Day at Washington Invitational
- Ducks Move Fall Season to Washington Invitational
- Sangwan Victorious in Final Day of WSU Invitational
- Alleyne Making An Impact Off The Court, Too
- NFL #ProDucks: Week 5
- Pac-12 Women's Basketball Media Day Info
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks