Eleven Soccer Ducks Honored by Pac-12
Release Date: 11/16/2012
Oregon did not place anyone on the first or second team, but had their eleven be named to the honorable mention team.
Those 11 were seniors Nicole Bakke, Mo Fitzgerald, Kelsey Hones, Scout Libke, Maddy Mercier and Lauren Thompson, junior Achijah Berry, and sophomores Ryann Davie, Kelsey Foo, Bri Pugh and Allie Rodriguez.
Washington State led the first and second teams with five total selections, while Arizona State and Oregon State had four each. ASU's Nicki Stone had the highest GPA on either team for the second year in a row with a 4.04 in Tourism Development & Management.
To be eligible for selection to the academic team, a student-athlete must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade-point average and be either a starter or significant contributor.
The Ducks finished the 2012 campaign with an 8-10-2 overall mark.
- Taskerís Talk: Part II
- Ducks Head East to Play NC State and Wake Forest
- Kurodaís Late Goal Gives Ducks First Win of the Season
- Early Goal Dooms Ducks
- Ducks Return Home To Host USF and Fresno State in Weekend Matches
- Ducks to Face Florida, Nebraska at Vert Challenge
- Ducks Plan New Sports Science Center Named For Mariota
- Football Practice Report: Sept. 3
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks