The accompanying links gives visiting teams, athletes and spectators specific information (maps, directions, weather forecasts) for home meets at the University of Oregon's Hayward Field.
From Eugene Airport to Hayward Field (www.MapQuest.com)
1: From Airport Baggage Claim/Parking Lot, follow Douglas Drive .25 miles to Northrup Drive and continue RIGHT another .25 miles SOUTH to stop sign at corner of Airport Road.
2: Turn LEFT (east) onto AIRPORT RD and go 1.3 miles to stoplight at HIGHWAY 99.
3: Turn RIGHT (south) onto HIGHWAY 99 and go 1.4 miles to exit for BELTLINE HIGHWAY and take exit immediately after overpass (south edge).
4: Take exit for BELTLINE HWY EAST toward I-5/SPRINGFIELD and go 3.6 miles to DELTA HIGHWAY exit.
5: Take first DELTA HWY exit (south) towards VALLEY RIVER CTR MALL/EUGENE for 1.8 miles.
6: As you pass the VALLEY RIVER CENTER Mall, stay in left lane and merge left onto exit for I-105 E/OR-126 E and stay on road for 0.8 miles.
7: Take exit #2 for COUNTRY CLUB RD. for 0.2 miles and stay in middle lane.
8: Proceed staight (east) for .1 miles to stop sign at corner of COBURG ROAD next to car dealership.
9: Turn RIGHT onto COBURG RD (south), and stay in left lane and go .7 miles over Ferry Street Bridge and past exits for 6th & 8th Streets (STAY IN LEFT LANE).
10: COBURG RD will fork to the left down a ramp and road will curve several times in next 1.25-1.5 miles as it skirts downtown and traces the north edge of campus.
11: At stoplight for AGATE STREET on east edge of campus, take a right (south) for .3 miles.
12: Hayward Field is at the corner of Agate and 15th AVE (1580 E 15th Ave, Eugene, OR 97403-9705)
Total Est. Time: 20 minutes Total Est. Distance: 11.98 miles
*To Hayward Field from Interstate 5 (From the North)
- Take Interstate 5 South from Portland, and take exit for Interstate I-105 towards Eugene, 1 mile to Coburg Road Exit
- At exit, stay in left lane and go up ramp, and then down .25 miles and merge straight at light onto Coburg Road (south).
- Go south on Coburg Road approximately 1.5 miles (make sure to stay in left lane after going over Ferry Street Bridge), and take exit to left leading to Franklin Street that follows the north edge of campus.
- Continue to follow directions from step 11 above (take right at Agate St. and go .3 miles; Hayward Field is at corner of 15th & Agate St.)
*To Hayward Field from Interstate 5 (From the South)\
- Take Interstate 5 North from Roseburg and take exit 192 for Highway 99 (only goes west). Go 3/4-mile north on Franklin Street to stoplight at Agate Street and take left (south) on edge of campus. Go 3 blocks south on Agate, and Hayward Field is at the corner of 15th and Agate.
Campus parking permit restrictions are in effect Friday from 7 am - 6 pm, and metered parking is still in effect on Saturday.