Due, in part, to the
anticipated construction of the school’s new baseball stadium in the northwest
corner of the football facility’s primary parking lot,
The parking reconfiguration
is designed to allow football season ticket-holders a chance to alter the
location of their reserved donor parking space closer to a preferred
entrance/exit, as well as provide donors an opportunity to change locations
near other patrons of their choice. In addition, the changes are designed to
accommodate as many season ticket-holders as possible while minimizing the effects
of an estimated decrease of an estimated 500 parking spaces resulting from the
new baseball facility.
All letters mailed to ticket
holders and DAF members outlining the new parking policies were accompanied by
a football donor parking request form that must be returned to the Athletic
Department’s ticket office no later than
Patrons with questions or anyone who did not receive a
2008 football donor parking request form are encouraged to call the Duck
Athletic Fund Office at (541) 346-5433.
Donor Parking access will be
divided into two categories: Reserved Donor Parking (formerly Priority 1) and
General Admission Donor Parking (formerly Priority 2).
Highlighting the changes are
- Reserved Donor Parking provides donors with designated spaces in Autzen Stadium lots, which are reserved regardless of arrival time.
- General Admission Donor Parking provides donors access to a designated Autzen Parking Lot on a first-come, first-served basis and does not guarantee space availability, with approximately only 400-600 General Admission Donor Parking spaces available.
- The minimum donation level for Reserved Donor Parking is $3,500 per space for cars, $5,000 per space for Reserved Donor RVs.
- Requests for GA Donor Parking passes will be filled on a DAF priority point order.
- Multiple Reserved Donor Parking spaces may be requested based on the following formula – 1 parking space per 2 season tickets accompanied by the qualifying donation amount (i.e. - 2 Reserved Donor Car Parking spaces with the purchase of 4 season tickets and a minimum $7,000 donation, etc.).
- A limit of one GA Donor Parking pass will be allowed per donor account.
- General Admission Donor Parking for RVs will no longer be available in order to accommodate the largest number of vehicles possible.
- General Admission Donor Parking pass will no longer be available to Reserved Parking account holders due to limited space availability.
Again, all season
ticket-holders and donors must complete a 2008 Football Donor Parking Request
When the decision was made to
add baseball to the list of the University’s intercollegiate athletic programs,
a commitment was made to utilize existing University property rather than
purchase new land. By locating the proposed baseball stadium as part of the
existing Autzen Stadium and