Don't have an account? Click Here

BCS Trophy Visits Eugene
Wednesday, October 28, 3:00 p.m. PDT

The Coaches’ Trophy, aka the BCS “crystal ball,” will pay a visit to Autzen Stadium on Saturday for Oregon’s game against USC.

The Trophy will be displayed at field level and will make a cameo on ABC during the live telecast.

Photo by Harrison Diamond / Independent Florida Alligator

The hardware has toured the country, visiting key national games since 1986. It last visited Autzen in 2003.

ABC and ESPN2 are broadcasting two key matchups at 5 p.m. PT on Saturday. On ABC, 54 percent of the country will see Oregon vs. USC, while the other 46 percent will receive Texas at Oklahoma State. In what’s called a reverse mirror, ESPN2 will carry the opposite game in each market. For example, anyone watching the Ducks and Trojans on ABC will be able to view the Cowboys and Longhorns on ESPN2, and vice versa.

Oregon Football is now on Twitter. Follow HERE.
blog comments powered by Disqus