Ducks Place 12th at PGA West
Release Date: 10/12/2010
The Ducks dropped five spots over the final 18 holes, doubling their score in relation to par by shooting a 17-over 305 to end the tourney +34.
Eugene Wong jumped past teammate Daniel Miernicki to place tied for 25th after a team-low 75 in the final round. The 2010 Nicklaus Award winner from North Vancouver, B.C., shot 6-over (73-74-75-222), besting his all-American teammate by a stroke. Miernicki, from Santee, Calif., was 7-over (71-75-77-223) and recorded UO's only round under par on the 7,300-yard, par 72 course.
Isaiah Telles (77-73-77-227) tied for 47th. Robbie Ziegler (76-76-76-228) finished in a tie for 50th and Jack Dukeminier (75-81-76-231) tied for 67th.
Oregon's fall season continues next week with a stop at the Alister MacKenzie Invitational hosted by Cal at the Meadow Club in Fairfax, Calif.
- UO Golfers Set for Patriot All-America
- Assistant Coach Back To Work After Near-Death Experience
- Martin Signs Foust and Yi to NLIs
- Ducks Sweep at Ka’anapali Classic to Win Fourth Straight
- UO Maintains Commanding Lead at Ka’anapali Classic
- Rose Bowl Practice Report: Dec. 27
- Ducks Close Out 2014 with UC Irvine
- Rose Bowl Practice Report: Dec. 26
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks