Saturday, November 6, 5:30 p.m., PDT
No. 1 Oregon vs. Washington • Nov. 6, 2010 • Eugene, Ore. (Autzen Stadium)
• SO RB LaMichael James moved into third place on Oregon's career rushing list with 2,877 yards after his 26-carry, 121-yard performance. The 100-yard effort was his seventh of the season and extended his school record with the 16th of his career.
• SR WR Jeff Maehl broke into the top 10 list for career receiving yards and ranks ninth all-time at UO with 1,981. Maehl caught a touchdown for the seventh straight game and extended his string of games with at least one reception to 30, finishing with game-highs of seven catches for 71 yards.
• SO Cliff Harris, making his third consecutive start at cornerback had a 79-yard punt return and 47-yard kickoff return, both personal bests. The kickoff return was UO's longest of the season until FR WR Josh Huff returned one for 80 yards early in the third quarter, setting up the Ducks' third TD of the day.
• With three rushing scores, James has 31 career touchdowns running the ball, surpassing Jeremiah Johnson (30, 2005-08) for second all-time at Oregon.
• James has scored a touchdown in all eight games he's played this season.
• Oregon increased its record winning streak against UW to seven straight - all by 20 or more points - dating to 2004.
• UO's senior class equaled the school record for most wins by any class in history (38, 1998-2001).
• The Ducks are 9-0 to start the year for the first time in 115 seasons. The nine-win streak is tied for the fourth longest in team history (1932-33).
• SO K Rob Beard scored the first non-kicking points of his career, running in a 2-point PAT after UO's first TD.
• SO QB Darron Thomas set a new career mark for completions with 24 and equaled his career mark for attempts with 33. He had 332 yards of total offense (243 pass, 89 rush).
• As a team, the Ducks set season-highs with six rushing touchdowns and five quarterback sacks.
• UO also had season-highs of 10 penalties for 107 yards.
• Oregon set a new Autzen Stadium and State of Oregon attendance record with a crowd of 60,017, marking the team's 73rd consecutive sellout, which dates to 1999.
• SO RB Kenjon Barner, who returned to action after missing two games due to injury, scored his first rushing touchdown since running for four in the season opener vs. New Mexico.
• Thomas tied a career-high with two rushing scores.
• The Ducks led a game in time of possession for the second time this year and first since the opener vs. New Mexico.
• Oregon has led for every minute of the 4th quarter this season with the smallest lead being 7 points for a total of five seconds at the beginning of the period vs. Stanford.
• With another 4th-quarter shutout, Oregon has outscored the opposition 87-7 in nine games this season.
• UO has scored 50 or more points for the third straight game and sixth time on the year.
• The Ducks were held scoreless in the 1st quarter for the first time this season.
• UO failed to force a turnover for the first time this season.
• Oregon's four fumbles (two lost) were a season-high.
• The Ducks had four touchdown drives of five plays or fewer, giving them 29 such drives out of 58 TD drives on the season.
• Oregon allowed only its fourth sack of the season.
• With 492 points through nine games, the Ducks have already set a new 11-game scoring mark (previously 459 in 2008).
• After scoring the final 24 points of last week's game at USC, the Ducks scored the final 28 vs. UW.
• Oregon improved to 21-3 in Pac-10 play since the start of the 2008 season.
• UO has won 15 straight games at Autzen.
• The Ducks are now 14-0 when leading at the half and 18-0 when leading after three quarters under Chip Kelly.
Oregon Football Tickets available NOW
blog comments powered by Disqus