Saturday, November 13, 8:30 p.m., PDT
No. 1 Oregon at Cal • Nov. 13, 2010 • Berkeley, Calif. (Memorial Stadium)
• The Ducks are 10-0 for the first time in school history.
• Oregon's point total in victory was its fewest since a 14-10 home win over Arizona on Oct. 21, 2000.
• With another 4th-quarter shutout, Oregon has outscored the opposition 87-7 in 10 games this season.
• UO's senior class set the school record for most wins by any class in history at 39 (38, 1998-2001).
• The UO victory snapped a three-game losing skid at Memorial Stadium.
• SO CB Cliff Harris tied former Cal Bear DeSean Jackson's (2006) Pac-10 single-season record for touchdowns on punt returns with his fourth of the year (64-yard return in the 2nd quarter). Including a pick-6, Harris has five total touchdowns this season.
• Oregon was held scoreless in the 1st quarter for a second straight game and the second time this season.
• SO RB LaMichael James passed Jonathan Stewart (2,891, 2005-07) and moved into second place on Oregon's career rushing list with 2,968 yards after his 29-carry, 91-yard performance.
• James failed to score a touchdown for the first time this season and was held to under 100 rushing yards for the second time, although he's yet to have been held under 90.
• SR WR Jeff Maehl set a new Oregon record for touchdown catches in a season with 11. Maehl caught a TD for the eighth straight game, breaking Steve Bunker's (1965) UO record while extending his string of games with at least one reception to 31.
• Maehl finished with 5 grabs for 84 yards. He became the ninth Oregon player to amass more than 2,000 receiving yards in a career and now has 2,065, good for eighth all-time.
• The Ducks hit the 10-win mark for the third consecutive season - a UO first - and sixth time in school history.
• Oregon's defense held the opposition under 200 total yards for a third time this season.
• After making eight straight, SO K Rob Beard missed his first field goal of the season on a 37-yd attempt in the 2nd quarter. He also missed his next try from 48.
• The Ducks were 4 of 6 on 4th down conversions.
• Oregon won despite scoring one offensive touchdown. The Ducks' lone offensive TD drive was one play for 29 yards and lasted eight seconds.
• UO's 15 points were its fewest since 8 in the 2009 season opener at Boise State.
• Oregon has led for every minute of the 4th quarter this season.
• UO's 507 points are the second-most in school history (545 in 2008).
• Oregon improved to 22-3 in Pac-10 play since the start of the 2008 season.
• The Ducks are now 15-0 when leading at the half and 19-0 when leading after three quarters under Chip Kelly.
Oregon Football Tickets available NOW
blog comments powered by Disqus