Reward longtime supporters of Oregon Athletics while allowing new donors to acquire appropriate seating and parking benefits in recognition of their support of student-athlete scholarships.
Donors must be current members to the DAF in order to receive priority points. Membership begins by making a minimum donation of $50 to any of our current year drives. Contact the DAF to become a member today.
Benefits are allocated using the Athletic Department's Priority Point System. The formula for earning priority points is:
- Current year unrestricted/general fund donations (1 point per $10 donated).
- Lifetime Athletic Department donations, including restricted gifts (1 point per $100 donated).
- Consecutive years of season ticket purchase (1 point per consecutive year of purchase).
Points are based on paid donations, not pledges, received by the deadlines below. They are recalculated every year and calculations are based on current records. Some variations may occur.
After calculating priority all customers are ranked according to their number of points. Any customer making a ticket or parking request has their request evaluated in priority point order.
Priority points are calculated on the following dates:
- April 26, 2013
- Points calculated for post-season baseball and regular season football. Points will be used for allocating the following:
Seat Improvements in Autzen Stadium
New football season tickets
Football single game tickets
- August 2, 2013 - Points calculated for regular season men's basketball
- October 25, 2013 - Points calculated for post season football and basketball.
See Football Allocation Results for