Women's Basketball Ticket Mini Plans On Sale
Release Date: 10/05/2012
CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO MINI PLANS
Fans can choose which games they would like to see at Matthew Knight Arena with the Flex Plan, which offers a savings of over 16 percent. There are three different Flex Plan options for fans to choose from.
• Tier 1: Pick one game between Oregon State or Connecticut.
• Tier 2: Pick any 2 games from the Pac-12 Conference opponents, excluding Oregon State.
• Tier 3: Pick any 2 games from our non-conference opponents, excluding Connecticut.
The Weekend Plan consists of all eight weekend home games and is only $76 which is a savings of over 17 percent. The games this year include: Saint Mary’s, Denver, Nevada, Fresno State, USC, California, Washington State, and Utah.
Both mini plans can be purchased online at goducks.com, over the phone (1-800-WEB-FOOT) or in person at the Duck Athletic Ticket Office now located at the East end of the Moshofsky Center. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
In addition to the mini plans, season tickets for the upcoming 2012-13 UO women’s basketball season are on sale. Season tickets offer up to a 30 percent savings off single-game ticket prices. Season ticket holders will be able to purchase a season parking pass for only $90 -- a 50 percent savings – which amounts to $5 per game.
Season Ticket Prices
Adult General Admission: $99
Regular Reserved: $150
Premium Reserved: $188
Child/Senior General Admission: $68
Family Plan General Admission (2 adults and 3 children): $255
CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO SEASON TICKETS
- Pair of Ducks Head to FIBA U19 Championship
- Ducks Add Kat Cooper for 2015-16 Season
- Alleyne Earns USA Basketball Invite
- UO Signs NWAC Player of the Year Mar'Shay Moore
- UO Signs JC All-American Point Guard Megan Trinder
- Early Goal Dooms Ducks
- Ducks Open With Sweep of Temple
- Adams, Hegarty among new UO starters heading into 2015 opener
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks