Ducks Head South to Stanford Intercollegiate
Release Date: 10/18/2012
• Event: Stanford Intercollegiate
• Dates: Friday through Sunday, October 19-21, 2012
• Location: Stanford Golf Course. in Stanford, Calif.
• Par: 71, 6,130 yards
• Host: Stanford (www.gostanford.com)
• Format: 54- hole tournament- 18 holes each day
• Participants: Arizona, Arizona State, California, Georgia, Harvard, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Oregon State, Pepperdine, San Jose State, Stanford, Texas, UC Davis, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt and Washington.
• Oregon Ducks Competing: Cassy Isagawa, Caroline Inglis, Cali Hipp, Raphaela Dyer and Hanule Sky Seo
• Results Live: Click here to view results at Golfstat.com
EUGENE, Ore. - The University of Oregon women’s golf team will close out the fall season at the Stanford Intercollegiate.The tournament will be hosted by Condoleezza Rica and take place at the Stanford Golf Course in Stanford, Calif.
The event will be 54-holes over three days running from October 19-21. Out of the 17 teams playing in the tournament, 10 teams are ranked in golfstat.com’s top-25 list.
The 2012 Stanford Intercollegiate will be its 18th in the event’s history. Last year, UCLA was the team champion and Washington’s SooBin Kim won medalist honors.
Caroline Inglis, Cassy Isagawa, Cali Hipp, Hanule Sky Seo and Raphaela Dyer will be competing for the Ducks. Last week the Ducks finished in a tie for fourth place in the Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational. Sophomore Cassy Isagawa had the best finish for the Ducks, with a fifth place individual result.
- Inglis and Santoso Qualify for U.S. Women’s Amateur
- Santoso Earns All-American Scholar Honors
- Scott Hires Cilek as Assistant
- Ducks Finish Strong at Regionals, Rewrite Record Books
- Ulep Moves to Fourth in Second Round at Regionals
- Wise Crowned 49th Pacific Coast Amateur Champion
- Former Oregon Goalkeeper Abby Steele Signs with Reign FC
- Mariota Opens Training Camp Atop Titans Depth Chart
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks