Ducks Fall To 14th at Stanford Intercollegiate
Release Date: 10/20/2012
Sophomore Cassy Isagawa (69-76=145) fell from first place into a tie for 20th after shooting five-over on the day. Fellow sophomore Cali Hipp (79-71=150) moved up 28 spots into a tie for 49th after shooting an even par in the second round.
The Ducks also counted scorecards from Caroline Inglis (T76-76-77=153) and Raphaela Dyer (82-77=159) who both shot six-over 77 on the day. Hanule Sky Seo (74-82=156) also competed and shot 11-over 82.
Kyung Kim (66-72-138) of Southern California had a terrific performance today shooting four-under 66 and moved from 17th place into first place. Southern Cal’s Doris Chen (69-70=139) fell one spot into a tie for second place with Kelsey Vines of Oklahoma State (70-69=139) who moved up two spots after shooting two-under 69 today.
No.3 Southern Cal (286-285=571) remains in first place after the second round, shooting one-over 285 on the day. No. 2 Washington (290-285=575) vaulted itself into second place after having shooting one-over 285 today. Oregon State (287-290=577) dropped one spot into a tie for third place with No. 15 Oklahoma State (298-288=577).
- Scott Signs Two to 2016 Class
- Inglis Invited to Curtis Cup Practice
- Inglis Leads Ducks in Fall Finale
- Ducks in 9th After First Day of Pac-12 Preview
- Ducks Close Out Fall Schedule in Hawai'i
- Buckner Named Pac-12 Conference's Defensive Player Of The Year
- Five Ducks Earn First-Team All-Conference Honors
- Alleyne, Bando Have Career Nights for Ducks
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks