Ducks Fall To 14th at Stanford Intercollegiate
Release Date: 10/20/2012
Sophomore Cassy Isagawa (69-76=145) fell from first place into a tie for 20th after shooting five-over on the day. Fellow sophomore Cali Hipp (79-71=150) moved up 28 spots into a tie for 49th after shooting an even par in the second round.
The Ducks also counted scorecards from Caroline Inglis (T76-76-77=153) and Raphaela Dyer (82-77=159) who both shot six-over 77 on the day. Hanule Sky Seo (74-82=156) also competed and shot 11-over 82.
Kyung Kim (66-72-138) of Southern California had a terrific performance today shooting four-under 66 and moved from 17th place into first place. Southern Cal’s Doris Chen (69-70=139) fell one spot into a tie for second place with Kelsey Vines of Oklahoma State (70-69=139) who moved up two spots after shooting two-under 69 today.
No.3 Southern Cal (286-285=571) remains in first place after the second round, shooting one-over 285 on the day. No. 2 Washington (290-285=575) vaulted itself into second place after having shooting one-over 285 today. Oregon State (287-290=577) dropped one spot into a tie for third place with No. 15 Oklahoma State (298-288=577).
- Women's Golf Reels In Top-15 Signee
- Inglis Ties for 5th at Pac-12 Tour.
- UO Logs Two Rounds in Hawaii
- UO Heads to Hawaii for Tournament
- Golf Takes 12th at Stanford Inter.
- While Preparing to Battle at Rose Bowl, Ducks and Seminoles Team Up to Fight Rare Disease
- Anderson On Rockies 40-Man Roster
- Oregon Enjoys Steady Diet of Success at Receiver Under Matt Lubick
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks