Women's Tennis Finishes Play at ITA Regionals
Release Date: 10/21/2012
In Sunday’s singles consolation round of 64, four Ducks saw their tournament runs come to an end. Julia Metzger fell to California’s Lynn Chi 6-2, 7-6(5), while Patricia Skowronski lost to California’s Annie Goransson 6-2, 7-5. Lena Macomson dropped her match against UC Davis’ Zoe Davidson 6-0, 6-4, and Lana Buttner was defeated by Chau Truong of San Jose State 3-6, 6-0, 1-0.
Oregon’s only doubles team to compete today was Metzger and Pascale Neubert. The duo was defeated by Bacelar and Truong of San Jose State 8-6 in the doubles consolation round of 16.
The Ducks look to learn from their experiences at the ITA Regionals and prepare for their next tournament at the University of Houston, starting on Friday, Nov. fourth.
- Ducks Look to Keep Rolling Against Portland
- Ducks Win Fourth Straight in Sweep of SCU
- Oregon Takes Down UCSB, 5-2
- Ducks Fly South to Santa Barbara
- UO Hits the Road After Winning Two Straight at Home
- Phillips Named NCATA Player of the Week
- Postseason Push Continues Sunday
- Notes: Ducks Close Out Regular Season with Stanford
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks