Women's Tennis Heads to Cougar Fall Classic
Release Date: 10/29/2012
“It will be good to get back out there playing again this weekend,” said head coach Paul Reber. “I feel we have some girls who are playing well and on the verge of major breakthroughs, so it will be important for everyone to focus on the things we have been working on individually. If we can do that I know it will be a successful trip.”
After competing in the ITA All-American, USAFA Invitational and the ITA Regionals, the Ducks look to finish their fall tournament slate strong and continue improving.
“Finishing the fall season on a high note will certainly leave everyone feeling good going into the off-season putting us in a good position for dual matches in January,” added Reber.
Also competing at the Cougar Fall Open will be Houston, Auburn, Rice, Texas State, North Texas, Lamar, Liberty, Iowa State, Denver, Idaho and TCU.
Check back on GoDucks.com at the end of each day for results.
- Women's Tennis Signs Kahfiani
- Kluiving, Tobita Named to All-Academic Team
- Gomez Invited to 2016 NCAA Career in Sports Forum
- Ducks Bow Out of Pac-12 Championships
- Oregon Finishes Day One in Ojai
- Cheserek Named Bowerman Finalist
- Ducks lead way for LGBT inclusion
- Prakel Named Academic All-American
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks