Women's Tennis Heads to Cougar Fall Classic
Release Date: 10/29/2012
“It will be good to get back out there playing again this weekend,” said head coach Paul Reber. “I feel we have some girls who are playing well and on the verge of major breakthroughs, so it will be important for everyone to focus on the things we have been working on individually. If we can do that I know it will be a successful trip.”
After competing in the ITA All-American, USAFA Invitational and the ITA Regionals, the Ducks look to finish their fall tournament slate strong and continue improving.
“Finishing the fall season on a high note will certainly leave everyone feeling good going into the off-season putting us in a good position for dual matches in January,” added Reber.
Also competing at the Cougar Fall Open will be Houston, Auburn, Rice, Texas State, North Texas, Lamar, Liberty, Iowa State, Denver, Idaho and TCU.
Check back on GoDucks.com at the end of each day for results.
- Ducks Fall in Doubles Bracket
- Rose, Kluiving Pick Up Wins in Ojai
- Ducks Head to Ojai for Pac-12 Championships
- Silverio Finishes First Year with Top-25 Recruiting Class
- Ducks Send Seniors Off With 5-2 Win
- Ducks Stay Undefeated, Defeat LIU Brooklyn
- Oregon Football Game Notes: Eastern Washington
- Football Practice Report: Aug. 31
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks