Ducks Head to Seattle for PNW Intercollegiates
Release Date: 10/30/2012
After seeing some success in earlier fall tournaments such as the ITA All-American, Boise State Fall Classic and ITA Regionals, the Ducks hope to continue improving in preparation for the regular season.
“We plan to pack a good team, head north and play with a lot of ‘usp’,” said head coach Nils Schyllander.
Senior Jeff Mullen and junior Robin Cambier hope to build on their success at the ITA Regionals where they reached the doubles quarterfinals.
“The team has been progressing nicely since we started up in September, and we look to end the fall season on a high note,” added Schyllander.
Also competing at the PNW Intercollegiates are Washington, Boise State, Portland, Portland State, Idaho, Eastern Washington, Gonzaga and Seattle. Check back on GoDucks.com at the end of each day for results.
- Doubles Duo of Amos/Soemarno Lead Ducks on Final Day of UCSB Classic
- Maasland Leads Ducks on Day Two of UCSB Classic
- Ducks Open Season With Seven Wins
- Ducks Start Fall Season in Santa Barbara
- Ducks Open Fall Training
- Pac-12 Women's Basketball Media Day Info
- Football Practice Report: Oct. 12
- Second Season Under Graves Begins With "Camp Guard 'Em"
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks