Women's Tennis Completes Day Two at Cougar Fall Open
Release Date: 11/03/2012
In singles, Patricia Skowronski fell to Houston’s Kordolaimi 6-4, 6-2 and will face Auburn’s Burgmans tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Sofia Hager lost to Arkansas’ Belmar 6-3, 1-6, 10-8 on the consolation side of the bracket and will go up against LU’s Yang tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. Also in consolations, Lana Buttner defeated Texas State’s Perez 6-1, 6-1 and will move on to play against Auburn’s Kitchen 6-2, 6-2.
Oregon’s doubles team of Metzger and Pascale Neubert advanced past Lamar’s Salas and Czudek by walkover. They subsequently allowed Pfeifler and Flickinger of Auburn to advance by walkover against them. Lena Macomson and Buttner took down Kazimieruk and Fraser of host-site Houston 8-4 in the second round and will face Lamar’s Domenech and Wellman tomorrow. Skowronski and Hager fell to Auburn’s Burgmans and Kasler 8-3 and are set to face North Texas’ Bardabush and Joubert tomorrow in consolation play.
Check back on GoDucks.com tomorrow for results and reactions.
- Women's Tennis Signs Kahfiani
- Kluiving, Tobita Named to All-Academic Team
- Gomez Invited to 2016 NCAA Career in Sports Forum
- Ducks Bow Out of Pac-12 Championships
- Oregon Finishes Day One in Ojai
- Cheserek Named Bowerman Finalist
- Ducks lead way for LGBT inclusion
- Prakel Named Academic All-American
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks