Eleven Soccer Ducks Honored by Pac-12
Release Date: 11/16/2012
Oregon did not place anyone on the first or second team, but had their eleven be named to the honorable mention team.
Those 11 were seniors Nicole Bakke, Mo Fitzgerald, Kelsey Hones, Scout Libke, Maddy Mercier and Lauren Thompson, junior Achijah Berry, and sophomores Ryann Davie, Kelsey Foo, Bri Pugh and Allie Rodriguez.
Washington State led the first and second teams with five total selections, while Arizona State and Oregon State had four each. ASU's Nicki Stone had the highest GPA on either team for the second year in a row with a 4.04 in Tourism Development & Management.
To be eligible for selection to the academic team, a student-athlete must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade-point average and be either a starter or significant contributor.
The Ducks finished the 2012 campaign with an 8-10-2 overall mark.
- Ducks Announce 2016 Soccer Schedule
- Community Service Event: Part III
- Everett Joins U19 Team For Matches In New Zealand
- Community Service Event: Part II
- Everett Invited Back to U-19 Training Camp
- Inglis Set to Make LPGA Tour Debut
- Cheserek Named Bowerman Finalist
- Ducks lead way for LGBT inclusion
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks