Men's Tennis Hosts DePaul and Nevada
Release Date: 01/30/2013
The Ducks are 4-0 this season after easily handling Portland State, Seattle U, South Carolina Upstate and Eastern Washington in home matches, sweeping every point but one against Eastern Washington.
DePaul is currently 1-1 in dual match play after defeating the University of Illinois at Chicago 5-2 and falling to Purdue 4-3. The Nevada Wolfpack is 2-1 after topping UC Irvine 6-1 and Northern Arizona 7-0, while dropping a match to Arizona 5-2. All three of their matches thus far have been on the road. DePaul and Nevada will face off against each other on Friday at 12:30 p.m. at the UO Student Tennis Center. Idaho is also in town for matches against DePaul and Nevada, though they will not play against the Ducks.
A full recap with statistics from each match will be available following action from the Student Tennis Center on the UO athletics website, www.goducks.com.
Brent Chin after PracticePLAY VIDEO
- Ducks Unable to Take Down No. 15 UCLA on the Road
- Ducks Face So Cal Schools To Kick Off Pac-12 Competition
- UO Concludes Non-Conference Play With Emphatic 7-0 Win
- Pacific Travels to Eugene for Ducks' Final Non-conference Match
- Ducks Earn First True Road Win at Boise State
- Ducks Perform Well in Loss at Hawai'i Pacific
- Ducks Lose Game 1 At Arizona
- Ducks Bounce Back on Moving Day
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks