Lacrosse, Acro & Tumbling Lead Duck Cup Standings
Release Date: 02/26/2013
The Duck Cup is a Student Athlete Development (SAD) competition between all teams that effectively encompasses the major areas of student-athlete life. These areas include academic excellence, athletic excellence, personal development, career development and community service.
Teams are awarded points based on each category’s criteria (see Point System for more details).
Past winners of the Duck Cup include: Lacrosse (2009-10), Soccer (2010-11), Acrobatics & Tumbling (2011-12).
Updated Standings (as of Feb. 19)
1) Lacrosse: 423
2) Acro & Tumbling: 405
3) Soccer: 220
4) Women's Golf: 212
5) Women's Basketball: 163
6) Women's Tennis: 163
7) Men's Tennis: 156
8) Volleyball: 106
9) Football: 103
10) Softball: 53
11) Women's Track & Field: 36
12) Baseball: 15
13) Men's Basketball: 15
14) Men's Track & Field: 14
15) Men's Golf: 12
- O Heroes Hosts "Quackin' Action"
- Mariota Leads Field Of Winners At Inaugural O Show
- Inaugural O Show to Be Held Tonight At Matthew Knight Arena
- The Nominees Are: Emerald Award
- The Nominees Are: Jackson Award
- Oregon's The Hunted This Week Against Hungry Wolfpack
- Tolman Setting The Tone For Ducks Down The Stretch
- Record Number Going to West Prelim
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks