Lacrosse, Acro & Tumbling Lead Duck Cup Standings
Release Date: 02/26/2013
The Duck Cup is a Student Athlete Development (SAD) competition between all teams that effectively encompasses the major areas of student-athlete life. These areas include academic excellence, athletic excellence, personal development, career development and community service.
Teams are awarded points based on each category’s criteria (see Point System for more details).
Past winners of the Duck Cup include: Lacrosse (2009-10), Soccer (2010-11), Acrobatics & Tumbling (2011-12).
Updated Standings (as of Feb. 19)
1) Lacrosse: 423
2) Acro & Tumbling: 405
3) Soccer: 220
4) Women's Golf: 212
5) Women's Basketball: 163
6) Women's Tennis: 163
7) Men's Tennis: 156
8) Volleyball: 106
9) Football: 103
10) Softball: 53
11) Women's Track & Field: 36
12) Baseball: 15
13) Men's Basketball: 15
14) Men's Track & Field: 14
15) Men's Golf: 12
- Ducks Enriched by Service Trip To Dominican Republic
- “I Triple-Dog Dare You!”
- O Heroes Hosts "Quackin' Action"
- Mariota Leads Field Of Winners At Inaugural O Show
- Inaugural O Show to Be Held Tonight At Matthew Knight Arena
- Addition Of Mariota Fuels Optimism Among Titans Fans
- Wise Crowned 49th Pacific Coast Amateur Champion
- Former Oregon Goalkeeper Abby Steele Signs with Reign FC
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks