Ducks Finish 14th in Allstate Sugar Bowl Intercollegiate
Release Date: 02/26/2013
The Ducks (298-313-611) shot 25-over 313 on the 6,105 yard, par-72 course, dropping one spot from yesterday’s 13th place finish.
Cassy Isagawa (76-76-152) had the best finish for Oregon, placing in a tie for 45th after shooting a team-best four-over 76 on the day. Cheyenne Burbank (74-79-153) finished the event in a tie for 51st place.
UCLA (283-297-580) and Southern California (287-293-580) finished in a tie for 1st place in the team standings after shooting four-over 580 after the two-day event. Three shots behind the leaders, Duke (283-300-583) finished in third place.
Oregon also counted scorecards from Caroline Inglis (74-78-153) and Cali Hipp (78-80-158), who finished in a tie for 51st and 81st respectively. Monica Petchakan (73-82-155) also competed for the Ducks shooting 10-over 82 today and placed in 66th overall.
On the individual leaderboard, Baylor’s Hayley Davis (72-68-140) finished in first place after moving up from 20 spots from yesterday’s round. UCLA’s Lee Lopez (69-73-142) tied for second place with Southern California’s Sophia Popov (70-72-142) after finishing the tournament at two-under 142.
The Ducks return to play next week at the Juli Inkster Invitational at Almaden Country Club on March 4th and 5th in San Jose, California.
- Ducks Finish Strong at Regionals, Rewrite Record Books
- Ulep Moves to Fourth in Second Round at Regionals
- Ducks Shake Off Slow Start, Recover in Round One
- Women In Flight Fuels Golf Success
- Ducks Gear Up for NCAA Regionals in San Antonio
- Start Times Set for Select FB Games
- Pair of Ducks Named to Pac-12 All-Conference Team
- End to a Great Season for Oregon at NCAA Championships
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks