Oregon Tennis Hosting Campus Kids Day
Release Date: 02/26/2013
The men’s staff, comprised of head coach Nils Schyllander and associate head coach Jonas Piibor, will provide instruction following their match against Portland on Sat., March 2.
The women's staff, made up of head coach Paul Reber and assistant coach Maja Kovacek, will do the same on April 14, following their match against Southern California.
Kids 12 years of age and under are invited to participate, but they must bring their own non-marking tennis shoes and racket. Each clinic will run for approximately an hour and will begin shortly following the conclusion of the matches on March 2 and April 14. Food and drink will be provided for all participants.
Parents can register their kids to attend the clinic following the men’s tennis match vs. Portland by clicking here. Registration is not required but encouraged.
All tennis matches are played at the Student Tennis Center and admission is free. Be sure to visit GoDucks.com to stay ahead on news, promotions and other events happening with the Ducks.
- Johnson, Nasser Highlight First Day at Washington Invitational
- Ducks Move Fall Season to Washington Invitational
- Sangwan Victorious in Final Day of WSU Invitational
- Ducks Strong in Second Day of WSU Invitational
- Ducks Open Play at WSU Invitational
- Ducks Open Season With Seven Wins
- Ducks in 11th After Opening Round
- Second Half Goals Give Cal Win over Ducks
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks