EUGENE, Ore. – University of Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla has informed head coach Mark Helfrich he is leaving the team for personal reasons.
The Hillsboro junior did not accompany the Ducks to Boulder, Colo., for yesterday’s 57-16 win over the Buffaloes in addition to missing a victory earlier in the year against Tennessee in Eugene.
The 2012 honorable mention Pac-12 all-conference selection had caught two passes for 26 yards in three games this season and finishes his Oregon career with 34 receptions for 565 yards and 11 touchdowns.
Colt Lyerla to Leave Oregon Football Program
Release Date: 10/06/2013
- Addition Of Mariota Fuels Optimism Among Titans Fans
- Mariota Opens Training Camp Atop Titans Depth Chart
- Preseason Camp Preview: Offensive Line
- Ducks Fifth In Coaches Poll, Picked To Win Pac-12 North
- Preseason Camp Preview: Receivers and Tight Ends
- Wise Crowned 49th Pacific Coast Amateur Champion
- Former Oregon Goalkeeper Abby Steele Signs with Reign FC
- Bowerman Fan Vote Now Open
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks