Mark your calendars for the annual Oregon Football Alumni Golf Tournament that will be held Friday, April 29 at the RiverRidge Country Club.
The format is a SHOTGUN start. Whether you played one year ago or fifty, this day has proven to be a great event for all former teammates to come together and celebrate Oregon football's past, present and future.
If you have been an active participant in the past for this tournament, please recruit a teammate who hasn't taken part recently. Our mailing list is based upon letter-winners and sometimes they are not as up-to-date as we would like, but obviously we want all of our former teammates to attend. Any oversight is unintentional. To make sure that your information is correct on the mailing list contact the Duck Athletic Fund at (541) 346-5466.
Cost and Application
- Golf and dinner - $145 (additional dinner guests, $25 ea.)
- Golf only - $120
- Dinner only (includes Oregon golf shirt) - $50
- Sponsor a player - $120
- Sponsor a hole - $200
- Online Registration
- Printable Application
Friday, April 29, 2016
- 8:00 a.m. Registration, Coffee and doughnuts, driving range open.
- 9:00 a.m. Shotgun start (scramble format)
- 1:30 p.m. Lunch and awards at River Ridge golf course
- 5:00 p.m. Cocktail hour (beer and wine hosted) Hatfield-Dowlin Complex.
- 6:00 p.m. Buffet Dinner
Saturday, April 30, 2016
- 11:00am-1:00 p.m. Spring Game
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (541) 346-3825
- Fax: (541) 346-5033
- Mailing Address: 2500 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401