Reserved Tickets Sold Out for Saturday’s Opener
Release Date: 06/07/2012
General admission single-game tickets for Saturday’s Super Regional opener do remain, and can be purchased online at www.GoDuck.com, calling 1-800-WEBFOOT or at the Oregon Athletic Ticket Office currently located in the Moshofsky Center. Normal operating hours are from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on weekdays.
A limited number of reserved tickets are currently available for Sunday’s game, which is scheduled for a 7:00 p.m. start from PK Park.
Reserved and general admission all-session tickets which include Saturday, Sunday and Monday (if necessary) remain available.
UO students will granted free admission to the Eugene Super Regional by showing their UO Student ID Card at the gate. The Oregon Athletics Department will be absorbing the cost of student tickets.
The University of Oregon will host the Eugene Super Regional at PK Park which begins at 8 p.m. on Saturday. The Ducks (45-17) are scheduled to play a best-of-three series with Kent State (44-17), winner of the Gary Regional, for the opportunity to advance to the College World Series.
The University of Oregon claimed a No. 5 national seed for the 66th annual NCAA Division I Baseball Championship, and last week at PK Park finished 3-0 to clinch the Eugene Regional championship and Super Regional berth.
Oregon Baseball - Super Regional Pump-UpPLAY VIDEO
- Entering Final Month Of Play, Ducks In The Hunt For Pac-12 Title
- Ducks Snap Skid With Win Over OSU
- Ducks add Gonzaga to 2016 schedule
- Civil War Matchup Wednesday at PK
- Bruins Complete Sweep of Ducks
- Top-Ranked Trojans Too Much for Ducks
- Spring Game to celebrate 100th anniversary of UO's first Rose Bowl team with throwback uniforms
- Ducks Advance at Penn Relays, Win Big at Titan Twilight
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks