EUGENE, Ore.—The No. 40 University of Oregon women’s golf team is set to compete in the NCAA West Regional in Stanford, Calif. Play begins Thursday, May 9th and continues through Saturday, May 11th at the Stanford Golf Course. The Ducks were selected as the 14th seed in the West, the NCAA announced Monday, April 29th.
Joining UO in receiving bids to the NCAA Regionals were seven other Pac-12 schools in No. 1 seed USC (West), No. 2 seed Arizona (West), No. 3 seed UCLA (East), No. 4 seed Washington (Central), No. 5 seeds Arizona State (Central) and Stanford (West), and No. 16 California (West). Colorado’s Jennifer Coleman received a bid as an individual in the West region.
Also competing in the West region are Vanderbilt, Purdue, Georgia, Baylor, Texas A&M, Pepperdine, LSU, Denver, South Carolina, Ohio State, UNLV, Florida State, Miami (Fla.), San Jose State, Harvard, Kent State, Northern Arizona, North Dakota State and Long Island.
Competing for head coach Ria Scott will be freshman Caroline Inglis, sophomores Cassy Isagawa and Cali Hipp, and seniors Avery Sills and Hanule Sky Seo.
Complete hole-by-hole results will be available through GolfStat.com here. A full recap with results will be available after each round on www.GoDucks.com.
Women's Golf To Compete in NCAA West Regional
Release Date: 05/06/2013
- As Ducks Open Practice With Several Moving Parts, Heineman's Versatility A Huge Asset
- Season Tickets Available On Tuesday
- Tolman Named Preseason All-America
- Craig-St. Louis Named POY
- Anderson On Rockies 40-Man Roster
- Ducks Stem the Tide, Defeat No. 36 Alabama
- Ducks Top Rebels in Dual Opener
- Better Ball Movement Fuels Scintillating Shooting In Win Over UCLA
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks