STANFORD, Calif.—The No. 40 University of Oregon women’s golf team began play at the NCAA West Regional Thursday morning in Stanford, Calif. The three-day, three-round tournament is being played at the Stanford Golf Course.
The Ducks finished the day in fourth place in the field of 24 teams, shooting 8-over 292. No. 7 Vanderbilt edged out No. 1 USC for the top spot after the first round with a 5-over 289.
No. 55 Cassy Isagawa led the way for Oregon, finishing in a tie for third place overall with a 2-under 69. Freshman Caroline Inglis was the second best finisher for the Ducks, shooting 1-over 72, while sophomore Cali Hipp shot 3-over 74 to tie for 36th place. Senior Avery Sills shot 6-over 77 to tie for 69th place, while UO also counted a scorecard from fellow senior Hanule Sky Seo who shot 9-over 80.
USC’s Annie Park led all players today with a 4-under 67, while No. 20 Emilie Burger of Georgia shot 3-under 68 to come in second place.
Complete hole-by-hole results are available through GolfStat.com here.
The Ducks will continue action tomorrow in the second round. A full recap with results will be available on GoDucks.com at the conclusion of each round.
Ducks in Fourth After First Round of NCAA Regionals
Release Date: 05/09/2013
- Late Homers Beat Ducks in Finale
- Ducks Drop Game Two at Stanford
- Ducks Fall in Game One at Stanford
- UO wraps regular season at Stanford
- Pitching Propels Ducks Past Gaels
- Lindvall Powers Ducks Past Bruins In Super Regionals
- Ducks Charge Into Fourth Place Entering Sunday's Third Round
- Ducks Lock In NCAA Championships Roster
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks