South Dakota State Head Coach Dave Schrage
On the outcome of the game...
"It was a tough pill to swallow. That being said, I am very proud of how we battled. We played two tough games and unfortunately lost. This was a good step for the guys returning next year. Now they will know what to expect for next year."
#3 Daniel Marra, IF
On his overall feeling after the game...
"Today was obviously disappointing. Even though it was tough, just getting to be here and play was satisfying. I think that we played well but I am still definitely disappointed."
San Francisco Head Coach Nino Giarratano
On the game and looking forward to games to come...
"I am proud of my kids and their resiliency, they never stopped fighting.I also tip my hat to South Dakota State University, they also really stuck with it. I really can’t express just how proud I am of my boys, we are all looking forward to tomorrow. We are ready to go."
#5 Bradley Zimmer, OF
On the team's 2011 experience at NCAA Regionals...
"I think that it was a good opportunity for us to play some strong teams and I think that our past experiences at Regionals have made us a stronger team and stronger for this year."
South Dakota State vs. San Francisco Regional Quotes
Release Date: 06/01/2013
- Irvin Opts Not To Sign, Will Return To Ducks For 2016
- Nogosek Named to Team USA
- 11 Ducks Playing Summer Ball
- Two Ducks Open Team USA Camp
- Tolman On Gold Glove Team
- Wise Crowned 49th Pacific Coast Amateur Champion
- Former Oregon Goalkeeper Abby Steele Signs with Reign FC
- Mariota Opens Training Camp Atop Titans Depth Chart
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks