South Dakota State Head Coach Dave Schrage
On the outcome of the game...
"It was a tough pill to swallow. That being said, I am very proud of how we battled. We played two tough games and unfortunately lost. This was a good step for the guys returning next year. Now they will know what to expect for next year."
#3 Daniel Marra, IF
On his overall feeling after the game...
"Today was obviously disappointing. Even though it was tough, just getting to be here and play was satisfying. I think that we played well but I am still definitely disappointed."
San Francisco Head Coach Nino Giarratano
On the game and looking forward to games to come...
"I am proud of my kids and their resiliency, they never stopped fighting.I also tip my hat to South Dakota State University, they also really stuck with it. I really can’t express just how proud I am of my boys, we are all looking forward to tomorrow. We are ready to go."
#5 Bradley Zimmer, OF
On the team's 2011 experience at NCAA Regionals...
"I think that it was a good opportunity for us to play some strong teams and I think that our past experiences at Regionals have made us a stronger team and stronger for this year."
South Dakota State vs. San Francisco Regional Quotes
Release Date: 06/01/2013
- UO visits OSU Tuesday (Notes)
- Late Stanford Rally Forces Ducks To Settle For Two Of Three
- Freshman Battery Keys Win For Ducks
- Irvin, Tolman Set Tone As Ducks Open With Win Over Stanford
- Irvin Looks To Set Pace For Postseason Race
- And The Nominees Are: Higdon Trophy
- Inglis Named Pac-12 Golfer of the Month
- Ducks Headed to Noblesville for NCAA Regionals
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks