EUGENE, Ore. – The Oregon Ducks baseball team will make 18 appearances on television during the 2014 season. Eight of the team’s 32 games at PK Park will be broadcast by the Pac-12 Networks while five of the Ducks’ 10 Pac-12 series will have all three games televised.
The Pac-12 Networks will broadcast all three games at Washington (April 4-6), the three-game series against Arizona (May 2-4) in Eugene, the three-game set at defending National Champion UCLA (May 16-17) and the final series of the season against California (May 22-24) at PK Park.
Oregon’s three-game conference series at Oregon State (April 25-27) will also be broadcast with the Pac-12 Networks televising the first two games and ESPNU airing the Sunday series finale. In all, five Civil War games against Oregon State will be televised with the Pac-12 Networks broadcasting non-conference games in Eugene on May 6 and May 20. The Ducks’ game at Arizona State on May 11 rounds out the 18-game television schedule.
Oregon will open the season with a four-game series at Hawaii (Feb. 14-17) before visiting Loyola Marymount for three games (Feb. 21-23). The Ducks return home to start a 15-game homestand that runs from Feb. 25 (vs. Portland) to March 23 (three-game series finale against Utah). During the 27-day stretch, UO will also host three games against Cal State Fullerton (Feb. 28-March 2), two games against Seattle (March 4-5), three games against Ohio State (March 7-9) and three Pac-12 games against both USC (March 14-16) and Utah (March 21-23).
Ducks Schedule Notes:
· The Ducks will play 14 games against teams that qualified for the NCAA Tournament in 2013
· The Ducks will play 11 games against teams that advanced to the NCAA Super Regionals in 2013
· The Ducks play eight games against teams that advanced to the 2013 College World Series
· The Ducks play 22 games in a 30 day stretch from March 21 to April 19, including 14 in the first 19 days of April.
· The Ducks play 20 games in a 31-day stretch from Feb. 28 to March 30, including eight games in 10 days starting Feb. 28 and ending March 9
· The Ducks play 33 of their 60 games in 51 days (Feb. 28-April 19)
· The Ducks longest homestand is 15 games (Feb. 25-March 23), while their longest stretch of road games is 10 games (March 25-April 6)
· The Ducks start their Pac-12 season with back-to-back home series against USC and Utah, before playing two straight series on the road at Stanford and Washington
· The Ducks host Arizona for the second straight season and travel to Arizona State for the second consecutive year
· The Ducks will have seven straight games televised twice (April 25-May 6 and May 16-May 24)