Lacrosse, Acro & Tumbling Lead Duck Cup Standings
Release Date: 02/26/2013
The Duck Cup is a Student Athlete Development (SAD) competition between all teams that effectively encompasses the major areas of student-athlete life. These areas include academic excellence, athletic excellence, personal development, career development and community service.
Teams are awarded points based on each category’s criteria (see Point System for more details).
Past winners of the Duck Cup include: Lacrosse (2009-10), Soccer (2010-11), Acrobatics & Tumbling (2011-12).
Updated Standings (as of Feb. 19)
1) Lacrosse: 423
2) Acro & Tumbling: 405
3) Soccer: 220
4) Women's Golf: 212
5) Women's Basketball: 163
6) Women's Tennis: 163
7) Men's Tennis: 156
8) Volleyball: 106
9) Football: 103
10) Softball: 53
11) Women's Track & Field: 36
12) Baseball: 15
13) Men's Basketball: 15
14) Men's Track & Field: 14
15) Men's Golf: 12
- Oregon A&T Releases 2016 Schedule
- Ducks Add Wells, Rodenbach to Coaching Staff
- Shaw Signs Three More for Next Year
- A&T Grows Stronger After Roller Coaster Season
- Ducks' Bid for Fifth Title Falls Short
- Pac-12 Women's Basketball Media Day Info
- Football Practice Report: Oct. 12
- Second Season Under Graves Begins With "Camp Guard 'Em"
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks