Acrobatics and Tumbling Set to Host Fairmont State
Release Date: 03/14/2013
The Ducks are 2-0 on the season after defeating Azusa Pacific 276.79-272.24 on the road and taking care of business at home against Baylor, winning 266.775-249.265.
Fairmont State hosted a pair of meets to start the season, defeating Baylor 277.175 in its opener and falling to Quinnipiac 279.43-274.98. Azusa Pacific hosted Fairmont State and Quinnipiac in a tri-meet on Wednesday night, and the Falcons fell to both opponents. Quinnipiac had the top score in the tri-meet with 255.990 points, followed by Azusa Pacific with 263.555 points. FSU had a total team score of 260.695.
Quinnipiac’s 279.43 points in its first matchup against the Falcons were the highest total of the NCATA season thus far, with Fairmont State’s 277.175 against Baylor coming in a close second. The third highest point total of the season is Oregon’s 276.79 against Azusa Pacific.
Head coach Felecia Mulkey’s Ducks are the only undefeated team left in the NCATA.
Kids 12 and under receive $2 general admission. The meet will be streamed live on GoDucks.com.
Live results for Saturday’s meet will be provided on the Ducks’ Facebook and Twitter pages. Complete results and a recap will be available on GoDucks.com following the meet.
- Shaw Signs Three More for Next Year
- A&T Grows Stronger After Roller Coaster Season
- Ducks' Bid for Fifth Title Falls Short
- Ducks Win in Semis, Move On To Championship Meet
- Oregon Excels Against Alderson Broaddus, Advances to Semis
- Preseason Camp Preview: Receivers and Tight Ends
- Bowerman Fan Vote Now Open
- Preseason Camp Preview: Running Backs
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks